Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Madness | Fashion Edition 5: Chanel

There were a lot of great shows today, but I though Karl Lagerfeld deserved the spotlight for the day. Time and again, he always designs clothes that epitomize the original style of the fashion house.

Tweed, pearls, feminine, classy. All of it describes Chanel. Need I say more?

  

I love the little fuzzy hats they have on. Not sure if I could pull that off though. The "high low" style of the hat mimics the high low hemline of many of the coats they had. It's cool how a major trend was incorporated into winter gear.

  

Notice the accessories. So pretty...

  

Intense arm candy and tweed vest! Also, gotta show my girl Cara some love!

And we can't forget those boys. 

                      

Let's talk about the couture line. Those lacey, metallic leggings look so cool. And the whole feathers in the hair trend...

   

I love the contrast in the first two looks. And the flowers...and the bridal type dresses! (Again, more Cara!)

   

*All images from Style.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment