Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Madness | Fashion Edition 2: Viktor & Rolf

I haven't really noticed these guys before, but then after becoming introduced to their perfume I decided to look into their clothes as well. And it's right up my alley. Classic black and white, but none of the pieces look too simple. In fact, almost all the pieces look wearable, even for daily life, not just red carpet award shows.

Although I really liked the collection as a whole, I managed to pick some faves:

  

I love that these outfits especially are so wearable. Love the theme of bows in the show. I definitely think bows are coming back. I've noticed a lot of youtubers talking about bows in their hair and such as well...

  

Peplum, fluffy coats and blazers, oh my! Three of my favorite things.

*All images from Style.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment