Friday, March 1, 2013

March Madness | Fashion Edition 1: Christian Dior

So, I skipped a week of blogging, because it was Spring Break and I needed to relax for a while. But I'm back with March Madness|Fashion Edition!

This month, I'm going to feature a different designer every day. I'll post pictures of some of my favorite looks by them this year, mainly mentioning the most recent Fall 2013 Ready-to-wear lines, since all the fashion weeks just ended.

So to start off, Christian Dior had their show today. I thought a lot of the coats looked too simple and plain to be designer. But the really unique pieces were a bit too much for me.

  

There is a lot of detail on the first dress and the material of the dress in third picture looks very interesting. The coat featured in picture 2 looks so regal. I love the collar.

From the couture line:

   

Even though these are from the couture line, I think they are still wearable for red carpet and such. And the I love the look in the middle. Feminine touches like the gloves and the necklace with a soft color, but still it is a pantsuit. Also, how about those bejeweled lips?

*All images from Style.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment