Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness | Fashion Edition 22: Juicy Couture, Red Valentino, Charlotte Ronson

Best for last! Since New York has so many big names, I though I'd group together and do three a day. This way I can cover all the people I really want to.

I'll mention designers as they presented for New York Fashion week, even though it's been almost two months. (!!!)

First off, Juicy Couture, which presents a lot of wearable clothes. It's one of the brands that isn't too expensive if you want to buy clothes from their store. I'm loving the metallic pants and animal print.

   

Next we have Valentino's Red line, which has its show in New York, even though the regular line is in Milan. This had a very "young girl" feel to it. The dresses are all very wearable, and I personally would love to wear these outfits:

   

Finally, we end today with Nicole Miller. Her collection was edgy, had a lot of boyish clothes for women. (I kinda had to include that first model because of her hair. Stunning!)

   

*All images from Style.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment