Monday, June 3, 2013

Junebook 3: The Maze Runner by James Dashner

You'll come to realize I really like dystopian novels. I like when new worlds are created, but futuristic, realistic new worlds. Kinda comes from my childhood love of fantasy I suppose. But I never liked sci-fi.

In this book, the main character, Thomas is trapped in a maze with a group of other boys. They have no memories of their life before. The day after Thomas arrives at the maze, a girl comes to the maze. They story revolves around these kids and how they escape the maze and find out who put them in there and why. The trilogy follows this group as they enter the real world again.

And recently, the prequel came out, The Kill Order. Apparently this is supposed to explain everything well, which is good, because even the last book in the trilogy left me with a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment