Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Days of Blogging! + January Jewels 1: Love Ring

The year of 2013 is bringing some changes to this blog. I'm going to change it up this year and do a year-long project called 365 Days of Blogging. I want to post everyday, featuring a different product and every month will have a common theme. Over the year, the themes will be of things that I'm interested in obviously. If anyone else decides they want to do this too, please post a link of your blog, I'd love to check it out. 

The beauty product reviews are going to put on break for this year I think. If I have some extra time at some point and I can do product reviews in addition to my daily posts I'll do it, but I can't make any promises.


So start off the new year, I decided to do January Jewels. Everyday this month, I'll feature a jewelry piece that I have or wish I owned. Today's piece is my Love ring. I've wanted one of these for a long time, and I finally got one for Christmas. It's silver, which is great because I usually tend to wear silver jewelry.





This ring was purchased at Charlotte Russe.

No comments:

Post a Comment