Sunday, December 9, 2012

Benefit Stay Don't Stray

That's right, I'm back with some more Benefit products. Somehow, I cannot resist the adorable packaging. And they always have mini sets for great values. Today, I want to share my thoughts on Benefit's Stay Don't Stray, an eye shadow primer. I have the mini version.


This is the first eyeshadow primer I've tried, which is surprising, considering I do have oily skin and eyelids. However, I've never really wanted to invest in primers before, whether for face or eyes. But this has definitely made a difference.

The color is a light peachy, pink and just wearing the primer on it's own instantly brightens up my eyelids. Then when I wear shadow on top, it makes the colors pop and be more vibrant. And yes, it does make the shadows last longer. Eyeshadows that are usually completely gone within 8 hours, last for the whole 8 hours before starting to fade.


I'm not sure if this is the best product out there, but it definitely makes me want to try out more primers, but still, only if its a mini size in a value pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment