Sunday, November 25, 2012

e.l.f. Powder Brush

Today, I'm going to talk about a makeup brush by e.l.f. I've heard a lot of good things from the e.l.f. studio line in general and I decided to start off with a brush because I've been wanting a buffing type brush for a while now.



It's not like a typical stippling brush since it's not duo fiber, but it is very dense and the bristles are very soft. I also love the finish that this brush gives. When using this brush to apply foundation, I find that my foundation applies smoothly and gives a soft focus finish. Ever since I've gotten this brush, I've been using it instead of a makeup sponge like I usually do.



If you've been reading my blog, you know that I've much preferred the Revlon Colorstay over the Covergirl Clean foundation, but when using this brush, even the Covergirl foundation makes my skin look amazing.

This brush line is sold at Target for $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment