Sunday, September 2, 2012

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

While Maybelline mascaras are quite popular, I haven't heard too much in the virtual beauty world about this one: Maybelline's Pulse Perfection Waterproof Mascara.


 
The tube is classy: black with gold lines across it. The brush is a fiber brush with small bristles and is slightly thinner in the middle than its ends. And the interesting thing about this wand....it rotates! That's right, there is a little button at the end of the wand, so the brush can automatically rotate while you sweep it across your lashes. Interesting, but honestly I thought it was gimmicky.




I found this mascara to give A LOT of length. Seriously I was amazed and my lashes looked ridiculously long with just one coat. It also gives quite a bit of definition as well. Unfortunetly for me, it doesn't give much volume which is what I mainly look for in a mascara because my lashes are already a decent length.

I found this mascara on clearance at Rite-Aid for $2, but regularly this product retails for about $10 wherever Maybelline cosmetics are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment